Need Title Transactions, Find an Agent for New Vehicle Licenses

by | Jul 31, 2018 | Financial Services

When you buy a new or used car from a private seller, you’re likely to need title transactions to ensure that the title is clean and now in your name. Before you can legally purchase and operate the car, you need to transfer the titles so that everything is in your name. You can also add names to the title as needed. Along with such, you must consider vehicle licenses to operate your car legally, as well.

It can be tough to find time to go to the DMV, especially when you think about how long it can take. They usually have a full staff behind the desk and a sea of customers, making you wonder if you’ll spend all day there. If you’re worried about going to the DMV because of how much time it may take, you’ve got other options.

Illinois Sec. of State Agents

Many companies throughout Illinois are designated agents of the Illinois Secretary of State. Therefore, they can process any license and title transaction needs. Many times, they are located near busy intersections and in easy-to-find areas, making them more convenient than traveling across the city to get to the DMV. Along with such, they are more likely to have extended business hours and may be open on weekends or through the week when the DMV is normally closed. That way, you can get what you need without having to wait.

Many times, these agents can also help you with expired or expiring license plates, which means you can get your renewal sticker from them. Those who have just moved to the area can also use these agents to register their car in the state of Illinois.

Vehicle licenses are necessary so that you can drive your car on the road. Visit West Suburban Currency Exchanges, Inc. at to learn more about licensure and title transactions.

Latest Articles